Guide :Ask a Lawyer

I do if I can not pay my half of my mortgage? California,

I do if I can not pay my half of my mortgage?JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: CaliforniaJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Custo...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0106 seconds