Guide :Ask a Lawyer

I had my kids here in. I'm not married. He has been

I had my kids here in Virginia. I'm not married. He has been threatening me. I want to go back to Michigan with my kids. Can I take my kids to Michigan then file for child support and child custody?...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0090 seconds