Guide :Ask an Expert

I have computed capital gain taxes on my return

I have computed capital gain taxes for myself on my return reporting stock gains but what form would i use for land sale gain? Also what kind of expenses can I deduct from the sale. . Cost of the real...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0151 seconds